No time No excuses
No excuses...There is always something someone can do for Butler High School
Don’t have time to volunteer but you want to do something for Butler High School?
Top 10 things anyone can do to support our school:
1. Check the Butler High School website.
The Butler website contains information about upcoming events, how to contact administrators, support staff, faculty, word of the month, information on Saturday school, testing, and much more information on events taking place at Butler High School. Butler High School
2. Check the Butler PTSA website, register for the Newsgroup (Virtual Bulletin Board), or check out the BHS PTSA MySpace.
The BHS PTSA website contains information for our concerned parents, students, teachers, and community partners. Add this link to your Favorites so you can visit the site regularly. BHS PTSA Website
3. Have a Target Card? Know someone who does?
No card needed. When you check out, tell the clerk you want to designate Butler High School to receive 5% of your next school supply purchase. Visit your local Office Depot store to find a listing of "5% Back to Schools" ID numbers or designate the school of your choice at order confirmation.
5. Host a study group at home.
8. Join the PTSA or give the gift of membership.
9. Use your Kroger Plus Card after scanning the Butler High School barcode.
Download and print this form and use it the next time you are at Kroger. Kroger_10000091662.pdf
10. Collect labels from Campbell products.
Download the information sheet which lists specific product labels, lids, and UPC codes to save. Bring the products to the next PTSA meeting or drop them off in the front office. Available in English and Spanish.