- 3 cups white chicken meat, chopped
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 medium pears (1 1/2 cup total)
- ¼ cup red onion, 1/4th inch dice
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds (optional)
- 2 tbsp fresh tarragon, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Place chopped chicken in a large mixing bowl.
- Mince the tarragon and add to the bowl, along with the pomegranate seeds if using.
- Peel and chop the pears, placing 1/2 cup into the mixing bowl.
- Blend remaining 1 cup of chopped pear, avocado oil, sherry vinegar, and sea salt until thick and smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken and toss around in the bowl until evenly coated then serve over a bed of leafy greens.