- 1 large rutabaga (4-5 cups total)
- 1 tbsp turmeric, ground
- 1 cup coconut milk, full fat
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- Cilantro, fresh
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Peel rutabaga, cut into chunks, and pulse into rice-size pieces in a food processor.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat, stir in the turmeric powder until fragrant and then add in riced rutabaga.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and toss around until the rutabaga is fully coated in the turmeric, allowing to sweat for 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle in chopped green onion, turn the heat to medium-high, and pour in the coconut milk, allowing the mixture to come to a simmer and cook for another 2-3 minutes, then cover the pan and allow to cook a remaining 4 minutes until coconut milk has evaporated and rutabaga is soft.
- Remove and garnish with chopped cilantro.