- 1/4 cup Tinstar Food's brown butter ghee (or) non hydrogenated palm shortening for AIP
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Vital Protein's collagen powder
- 2 tbsp maple sugar (or) stevia for Keto
- 1 1/2 tsp maca powder (omit for AIP)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- In a food processor, puree the first six ingredients together until smooth.
- Next, either pulse in the shredded coconut until broken down (or) mix it in by hand to keep it in shredded form.
- Scoop the mixture into desired candy molds or a standard loaf pan lined with parchment paper, then stick whichever container you use into the freezer to allow the fudge to set.
To make low-FODMAP, omit coconut flour and shredded coconut.
Sprinkle with more sea salt for garnish.