- 1 lb black radishes
- 1/4 cup bacon fat
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup chopped chives (packed)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse, dry, and cut radishes into 1/8ths to get like-size chunks, placing them in a roasting dish.
- In a small sauce pan, melt the bacon fat, and once melted, stir in chopped chives and sea salt.
- Pour the bacon fat mixture over the prepared radishes and mix together until they are evenly coated.
- Place the roasting dish in the oven and allow the radishes to roast until tender and crispy around the edges, 35-45 minutes.