Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Orange Marmalade
1 cup pineapple juice
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add pork tenderloins. Seal and chill for at least 1 hour.
2. Cook orange marmalade in a small saucepan over medium heat until melted. Remove and reserve 1/4 cup for basting; keep remaining marmalade warm.
3. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade.
4. Grill pork, covered with grill lid, over medium high heat (350-400 degrees F.) 25 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160 degrees, basting with reserved 1/4 cup marmalade the last 5 minutes. Serve with remaining warm marmalade.
* 1 (10.5-ounce) jar red pepper jelly or 1 (10.5-ounce) jar jalapeno pepper jelly may be substituted for orange marmalade.