Cake Mix Cookies
about 2 dozen
1 box of your favorite cake mix
1/2-1 cup, nuts, dried fruit or a combination
1 jumbo egg
1 stick of butter, softened
1. Empty cake mix into a large mixing bowl.
2. Put in jumbo egg.
3. Add softened butter.
4. Mix until dough ball forms.
5. Place dough by tablespoons on greased cookie sheet (I use parchment paper)
6 Bake at 350 degrees F for 7-10 minutes, 7 for chewy, 10 for crisp and brown.
7. May add chocolate chips, nuts or dried fruit.
8. Chill dough if you like for a more uniform cookie.