INSTALLING DRAPERY RODS. QUICK SHADE INSTANT CANOPY. SLAG GLASS LAMP SHADES
Installing Drapery Rods
- Place or fix (equipment or machinery) in position ready for use
- installation: the act of installing something (as equipment); "the telephone installation took only a few minutes"
- (install) put into an office or a position; "the new president was installed immediately after the election"
- Place (someone) in a new position of authority, esp. with ceremony
- Establish (someone) in a new place, condition, or role
- (install) set up for use; "install the washer and dryer"; "We put in a new sink"
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- any rod-shaped bacterium
- (rod) perch: a linear measure of 16.5 feet
- (rod) a long thin implement made of metal or wood
- A thin straight bar, esp. of wood or metal
- A slender straight stick or shoot growing on or cut from a tree or bush
- A wand or staff as a symbol of office, authority, or power
While fishing on the river Ayr on June 26th 2010 i was taking pictures of the minnows on the edge of the river, when i looked at the pictures i saw things i had only ever seen on the discovery channel, even if you dont believe in rods you have to admit they are different.
Rod Saboury's 1969 Camaro
This photo was taken in the early 80's in Maryland at a National Street Machine Association car show. Blown and injected (mechanical) small block chevy. This was before Rod owned his famous pro-street corvettes.