CONTEMPORARY ROMAN SHADES : SHUTTER BEDROOM FURNITURE : 1 INCH VINYL BLINDS.
Contemporary Roman Shades
- (Roman shade) A flat fabric shade that folds into neat horizontal pleats when raised.
- (Roman Shade) A single sheet shade that rises up by lift cord in a tear drop or flat style that looks like an accordion folding up back and forth on itself. Reminds me of an opera house window treatment swag. Part of our Melhanna Shade collection.
- (Roman Shade) This window treatment style consists of a fabric shade with wooden slats inserted horizontally at intervals down its entire length. It is raised and lowered via pull cord as with other blinds, but gathers soft folds as it does so.
- Living or occurring at the same time
- Dating from the same time
- a person of nearly the same age as another
- characteristic of the present; "contemporary trends in design"; "the role of computers in modern-day medicine"
- belonging to the present time; "contemporary leaders"
- Belonging to or occurring in the present
contemporary roman shades - Red Hot
Red Hot Fury (A Shades of Fury Novel)
Introducing a sizzling new urban fantasy series featuring Marissa Holloway, an immortal Fury who doesn't just get mad...she gets even.
As a Fury, Marissa Holloway belongs to an Arcane race that has avenged wrongdoing since time immemorial. As Boston's chief magical investigator for the past five years, she's doing what she was born to do: solve supernatural crimes.
But Riss's investigation into a dead sister Fury leads to her being inexplicably suspended from her job. And to uncover the truth behind this cover-up, she'll have to turn to her shape-shifting Warhound ex for help.
These were the very first set of curtains i made that i would classify as haute couture. Subsequently the entire house followed suit, having curtains in every room made from fabrics that were either handprinted, hand painted, heavily embroidered or just plain beautiful. Made from four layers of cloth, these curtains employ a technique we call color fill whereby a liner of a similar color to the silk is added into the mix of liners to fill in and support the silk's color. The fabric itself was designed by chez charlotte, a fabric designer based in California. her interpretation of blossoms was repeated throughout the curtain, and onto the sheers.
Entirely constructed by hand these hand blocked Matka silk London shades are a work of traditional beauty. These valances are comprised of three layers of fabric, all handstitched together. Notice the gently bowing headrails, the simple curves add so much without being too loud or obvious.
contemporary roman shades
Light Green cotton fabric window shade, also available in Red, Cream, Yellow Cream, Light Brown, Pink, Dark Green, and Black. A simple window treatment that's easy to install and easy to operate. Roman style window blinds install right on the window frame trim, not fitted inside the window frame. Choose either our 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 foot wide design, choose a size larger than the window opening. The 60" and 72" sizes make great ceiling mounted room dividers or privacy screens. Note we also offer more formal style striped fabric roman blinds, as well as roll up paper blinds, roll up bamboo blinds, and roman silk blinds on Amazon.com. Browse our eclectic selection of private branded Asian, European, and classic American design living room, dining room, and bedroom furniture, room dividers, lighting, rugs, tatami mats, window treatments, wall art, statues, jewelry boxes, fine gifts, and more on Amazon.com. Orders ship next business day from our Massachussettes warehouse via Fed Ex, with expedited delivery available. Professional customer service 5 days a week, 9-5, EST.