Clear shutters - Outdoor motorized shades - Blinds curtain
- (shutter) a mechanical device on a camera that opens and closes to control the time of a photographic exposure
- Close the shutters of (a window or building)
- (shutter) a hinged blind for a window
- Close (a business)
- (shutter) close with shutters; "We shuttered the window to keep the house cool"
- So as to be out of the way of or away from
- readily apparent to the mind; "a clear and present danger"; "a clear explanation"; "a clear case of murder"; "a clear indication that she was angry"; "gave us a clear idea of human nature"
- completely; "read the book clear to the end"; "slept clear through the night"; "there were open fields clear to the horizon"
- With clarity; distinctly
- the state of being free of suspicion; "investigation showed that he was in the clear"
- So as not to be obstructed or cluttered
clear shutters - Ultimate3DHeaven Ultra-Clear
Ultimate3DHeaven Ultra-Clear DLP Link compatible 3D Glasses
These stylish 3D glasses work with all DLP Link enabled 3D devices, including rear projection and front projection systems. This includes many models of Mitsubishi DLP TVs, as well as most 3D projectors being made today that incorporate the DLP light engine. The fast responding LCD ensures a very bright, clear image. These high quality 3D glasses were designed for adults; however due to their lightweight (2 oz) design they are perfect for children as well. The Ultra-Clear 3D Glasses come with a bag and small microfiber cloth for transport and cleaning. These glasses are crafted with the highest quality materials. Compatible with: DLP Link enabled 3D systems, including rear projection (many DLP TVs from Mitsubishi) and front projection systems. Consult your owner's manual or contact us with any questions.
I'm so unlucky to get bluest skies on my weekend holiday trip.....:-( , but hopefully u'll enjoy this lovely original image! ------------------------------------------------------------- All the selves of myself , On board mind's boat Adrift swift along, Formless life's ocean Without fixed habitat, Without heart's sail Dream tossed, Endless distance Endlessly wandering, And wondering How far the shore of desire , Nestling the Maldive beach of beauty.
Experimenting with water.
I watched a few videos on youtube about this, so i thought i'd try it out. What do you think?