Disney Nightshirts. Ladies Silk Pajamas.
- (nightshirt) nightclothes worn by men
- A nightshirt is a garment intended for sleeping in. It is somewhat longer than most regular shirts, reaching at least down to the thighs, but usually shorter than a dress or robe, leaving some of the legs uncovered.
- A long, loose shirt worn to bed
- Walt (1901–66), US animator and movie and television producer; full name Walter Elias Disney. He became known for his cartoon characters that included Mickey Mouse (who first appeared in 1928), Donald Duck, Goofy, and Pluto. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) was the first full-length cartoon with sound and color. Other notable animated movies: Pinocchio (1940), Dumbo (1941), Bambi (1942), Cinderella (1950), and Peter Pan (1953)
- (in Walt Disney (American film producer): First animated cartoons; in history of the motion picture: Nontechnical effects of sound )
- United States film maker who pioneered animated cartoons and created such characters as Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck; founded Disneyland (1901-1966)
- The Walt Disney Company is the largest media and entertainment conglomerate in the world in terms of revenue. Founded on October 16, 1923 by brothers Walt Disney and Roy Disney as the Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio, the company was reincorporated as Walt Disney Productions in 1929.
Munki Munki Pinocchio nightshirt
this is sooo cute and very soft.
Similar posts: white silk pajamasthomas the train pajamas and slipperslong underwear pajamasbig footie pajamasfunny pajama pantsorganic fleece pajamascool sets pajamasspongebob footed pajamasplus sized pajamasnick and nora flannel pajamas