Classic billfold. Zip around mens wallets. Mini wallet photo album.
- A wallet, or billfold, is a small, flat case that is used to carry personal items such as cash, credit cards, identification documents (driver's license, identification card, club card, etc), photographs, and other paper or laminated cards.
- A small, folding sleeve or case designed to hold paper currency, as well as credit cards, pictures, etc
- A thin wallet with few compartments, typically made of leather
- wallet: a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money
- Any wallet
- authoritative: of recognized authority or excellence; "the definitive work on Greece"; "classical methods of navigation"
- Remarkably and instructively typical
- an artist who has created classic works
- (of a garment or design) Of a simple elegant style not greatly subject to changes in fashion
- a creation of the highest excellence
- Judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind
This is a modified version of Neal Elias's classic (and often misattributed) dollar bill elephant. I've changed the tail a bit but what I'm more proud of is how I've changed the head. Not only is the pose more naturalistic, I've given him little tusks... the simple, box pleated body has also been changed subtly to make it easier to fold with accuracy and consistency.
A Shady Lane
New life for a classic Tinymeat design as we migrate to our new website
Related topics: western checkbookleather zip walletluxury walletsroyce leather magnetic money clipid wallet blackdesigner credit card walletwallet with windowroxy purses and walletssecure travel wallet