WIRELESS D LINK ROUTERS - AIR CARD WIRELESS ROUTER.
Wireless D Link Routers
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- A power tool with a shaped cutter, used in carpentry for making grooves for joints, decorative moldings, etc
- (router) a worker who routes shipments for distribution and delivery
- (router) a power tool with a shaped cutter; used in carpentry for cutting grooves
- (router) (computer science) a device that forwards data packets between computer networks
- A "description link" that takes the form of a capital D and is located near an image. It is linked to a separate page containing a description of the image. This enables blind users or users of text browsers to understand the content of an image without actually seeing it.
- D-Link Corporation was founded in 1986 in Taipei as Datex Systems Inc. It began as a network adapter vendor and has gone on to become a designer, developer, and manufacturer of networking solutions for both the consumer and business markets.
Hi, D-Link router
I finally got a connection, but some sites are not working anymore. My guess is the configuration is messed up, but I cannot see how it would affect some sites and no others.
Coble Modem and D-Link Router
A picture of the cable modem from Cogeco and a D-Link wireless router that powers our Internet connection here at home.
See also: universal wireless speakerswhich wireless carrier is the bestshure pg58 wirelesswireless handheld trackball mousemicrosoft wireless optical desktop receiver driversamsung wireless bluetooth headsetlinksys usb wireless adaptorwireless printer interfacenurit wireless credit card machinebluetooth wireless mouse