External usb wireless card : Wireless n routers 2011
External Usb Wireless Card
- A wireless network interface controller (WNIC) is a network card which connects to a radio-based computer network, unlike a regular network interface controller (NIC) which connects to a wire-based network such as token ring or ethernet.
- Relating to or denoting a medicine or similar substance for use on the outside of the body
- Coming or derived from a source outside the subject affected
- happening or arising or located outside or beyond some limits or especially surface; "the external auditory canal"; "external pressures"
- Belonging to or forming the outer surface or structure of something
- outward features; "he enjoyed the solemn externals of religion"
- coming from the outside; "extraneous light in the camera spoiled the photograph"; "relying upon an extraneous income"; "disdaining outside pressure groups"
- The Universal Serial Bus is probably going to replace the serial and parallel interfaces. USB enables the effortless connection of peripheral devices without the need to install cards into the computer or reconfigure parts of the operating system.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) is a specification to establish communication between devices and a host controller (usually personal computers), developed and invented by Ajay Bhatt while working for Intel. USB is intended to replace many varieties of serial and parallel ports.
- Universal serial bus, a connection technology for attaching peripheral devices to a computer, providing fast data exchange
- Stands for Universal Serial Bus. Is a method of connecting devices to a computer. Most smartphones now use microUSB cables to charge and sync.
May want to avoid this step, It is useless on my adapter. I made this slot so the clip of the antenna could slip in it for a better hold, turns out the plug for the antenna on the card comes right up to the top, rendering this lot useless.
Take apart, Oh look! A USB to PCMCIA adapter with a laptop card, hey that laptop card has a external antenna plug in on it!
See also: microsoft natural wireless mousemini wireless usb keyboardsennheiser wireless in earwireless audio sender receiverusb wireless reviewsuniversal wireless speakersmicrosoft standard wireless optical mouse