CHEAP WIRELESS PC. WIRELESS HEADPHONES WITH MICROPHONE. NEW WIRELESS COMPANY.
Cheap Wireless Pc
- transmission by radio waves
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- Charging low prices
- A constable is a person holding a particular office, most commonly in law enforcement. The office of constable can vary significantly in different jurisdictions.
- personal computer: a small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time
- P.C. is a split 7" vinyl single by the Huntington Beach, California punk rock band Guttermouth and the band BHR, released in 1993 by Signal Sound System Records. It is currently out of print. P.C. is both the title of Guttermouth's side of the record and their track.
the hand that feeds
Got some cheap wireless triggers and a PC-sync to hotshoe adapter, so now I can fire off-camera flash from most of my film cameras. This one's with the Mamiya 645 Pro TL, shot on Reala 100. Lit with a single SB600 through a brolly box at camera left, fired with an ebay trigger.
Kitchen computer, ass view
The frame is a cheap photo frame from the hardware store. It fit the TFT panel really well after just a little bit of work with the router.
See also: wireless services in canadalinksys wireless b network adapter driverswireless slave flashusing a wireless router as a bridgewireless video camera transmittermicrovision rov bluetooth wireless scannerlaptop with wirelessdigital wireless picture framethe singing machine smm 112 wireless microphone system