Buffalo wireless lan card : Ps2 wireless controller review : Linksys wireless g usb network adapter wusb54gs
Buffalo Wireless Lan Card
- A wireless local area network (WLAN) links two or more devices using some wireless distribution method (typically spread-spectrum or OFDM radio), and usually providing a connection through an access point to the wider internet.
- A local area network that uses radio frequency transmission over the air. Works like a cellular phone system with roaming between cells.
- Using radio frequency (RF) technology, wireless LANs or WLANs transmit and receive data over the air, minimizing the need for wired connections. Thus, wireless LANs combine data connectivity with user mobility.
- The North American bison
- a city on Lake Erie in western New York (near Niagara Falls)
- A heavily built wild ox with backswept horns, found mainly in the Old World tropics
- American bison: large shaggy-haired brown bison of North American plains
- intimidate or overawe
- A large grayish-olive freshwater fish with thick lips, common in North America
- Write (something) on a card, esp. for indexing
- one of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes; "he collected cards and traded them with the other boys"
- tease: separate the fibers of; "tease wool"
- Check the identity card of (someone), in particular as evidence of legal drinking age
- (in golf and other sports) Score (a certain number of points on a scorecard)
- a card certifying the identity of the bearer; "he had to show his card to get in"
Day 29 - Card night at Clay's
My friend Clay has a bunch of guys over about once a month to play cards and hang out. Tonight was the first night in his garage at his new house, so it was a pretty momentous occasion! Clay also had some of his homebrew on tap, so the beverage for the evening was Clay's homemade IPA. As usual, it was quite tasty. If you are wondering what game is being played here, it is the rather non-politically-correct game of "Indian Poker". Everybody slaps one card on there head, looks around at everyone elses, and then bets if they have the best card or not (w/o ever looking at their card). It's a pretty silly game, but can be quite fun to watch being played out.
Our Daily Challenge: CARDS
These are the Christmas cards received by Mother in 2009.
See also: wireless switch on computerethernet wireless clientwireless headphone for mp3wireless dog containment fencenetgear wireless router print serversennheiser wireless in earhow to set up password for wireless routerwireless n adsl