Usb Wireless Fm Transmitter - Wireless Lavaliere Microphone System - Wireless Usb Chipset.
Usb Wireless Fm Transmitter
- An FM transmitter is a portable device that plugs into the headphone jack or proprietary output port of a portable audio or video device, such as a portable media player, CD player, or satellite radio system.
- Transmits audio (turn by turn directions, MP3 music, etc) on a low power radio signal that you can pick up on your standard car radio to listen to through your normal stereo speakers.
- a device which broadcasts a signal by radio waves from the sound source to a receiver worn by the listener. Sound may be transmitted over a several hundred feet and can pass through physical obstructions.
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- The Universal Serial Bus is probably going to replace the serial and parallel interfaces. USB enables the effortless connection of peripheral devices without the need to install cards into the computer or reconfigure parts of the operating system.
- Universal serial bus, a connection technology for attaching peripheral devices to a computer, providing fast data exchange
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) is a specification to establish communication between devices and a host controller (usually personal computers), developed and invented by Ajay Bhatt while working for Intel. USB is intended to replace many varieties of serial and parallel ports.
- Stands for Universal Serial Bus. Is a method of connecting devices to a computer. Most smartphones now use microUSB cables to charge and sync.
My gadget collection
I'm very late to the party, I know, but I figured I would finally post up one of those whatsinyourbag pics, since I do have a fairly crowded little bag. The bag itself is in the very back there, the rest is my collection of gadgets, gizmos, tools and gewgaws. Not pictured, unfortunately, is the Motorola v551 (KatsuPhone) I used to take the picture; I also left my USB-to-car-lighter adapter and my micro car-lighter-to-AC converter, as well as my mini FM transmitter, in the car.
Too few parts, I just don't understand how it works! - see next two photos. . . Runs on as little as 2 volts at 2 mA (two AAA cells) Nominal is 3 v at 7 mA ... or 13v at 6.5 mA with supplied car plug Four synthesized channel choices are in use in Los Angeles - not good Retail price = $7 . IMG_4514CrSS FM Transmitter mono
See also: linksys wireless g pci adapter driver downloadip address of wireless routerexternal wireless card for desktopswissgear wireless mobile presentermsi u100 wireless switchmesh network wirelesswireless wall switchlaptop wireless modemwireless bridge routers