Vhf Wireless Microphone System. Shift 3 Wireless Indoor Outdoor Speaker.
Vhf Wireless Microphone System
- A system that transmits audio signals over the air, rather than through microphone cables. The mic is attached to a small transmitter, and the signals are received by a small receiver connected to the VTR or camera.
- A wireless microphone, as the name implies, is a microphone without a physical cable connecting it directly to the sound recording or amplifying equipment with which it is associated.
- A microphone with an FM radio transmitter inside of its case that transmits a signal to an FM receiver off of the stage area.
- A set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network
- A set of organs in the body with a common structure or function
- a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going"
- (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium; "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"; "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"
- A set of connected things or parts forming a complex whole, in particular
- instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity; "he bought a new stereo system"; "the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
- hemorrhagic fever: a group of illnesses caused by a viral infection (usually restricted to a specific geographic area); fever and gastrointestinal symptoms are followed by capillary hemorrhage
- very high frequency: 30 to 300 megahertz
- (VHFs) The viral hemorrhagic fevers (VHFs) are a diverse group of animal and human illnesses that are caused by four distinct families of RNA viruses: the Arenaviridae, Filoviridae, Bunyaviridae, and Flaviviridae.
- Very high frequency, denoting radio waves of a frequency of about 30–300 MHz and a wavelength of about 1–10 meters
Hisonic HS8100 Receiver (Front)
The front of the Hisonic HS8100 Receiver. - Receiving System: Fixed Frequency crystal-controlled - Sensitivity: 10dB for 60dB S/N , 4 antennas for each microphone - Audio Output: 25K unbalanced: 0-0.5V/5K ohm, 15KHz deviation - Output Connectors: total 5 1/4" unbalanced output jack, 4 for each channel and 2 combined output. - Power Supply: 12V ( Separate AC adaptor) - Dimensions: 8 1/' (L) x 5 1/2'(W) x 1 1/2' (H) inches
Hisonic HS8100 Accessories
Additional items included with the Hisonic HS8100 Wireless Microphone System. This includes: - 4 individual VHF antennas for each channel. - 1 120V AC Adapters (12V DC output) - 4 x 9-V ( For testing only, you have to buy Alkaline battery for normal use) - Instruction Manual (Not Pictured)
See also: wireless cell phone serviceswireless communication jobscanon wireless laser printerscomplete wireless weather stationplantronics voyager 520 wireless cell phone headsetwireless connection for laptopwireless marketing corporationwireless digital weather station