Troubleshooting wireless networks. Connect ps3 to wireless network. Modem wireless routers.
Troubleshooting Wireless Networks
- (Wireless Network) A WiFi or wire-free connection to a central device (see "router") that handles communication between many different network devices, such as desktop computers, iPhones, laptops, and other devices for file sharing and sharing an internet connection. see wikipedia
- (Wireless Network) A method of connecting a computer to other computers or to the Internet without linking them by cables.
- Wireless network refers to any type of computer network that is wireless, and is commonly associated with a telecommunications network whose interconnections between nodes are implemented without the use of wires.
- Troubleshooting is a form of problem solving, often applied to repair failed products or processes. It is a logical, systematic search for the source of a problem so that it can be solved, and so the product or process can be made operational again.
- Solve serious problems for a company or other organization
- (troubleshoot) trouble-shoot: solve problems; "He is known to be good at trouble-shooting"
- The identification and resolution of problems, especially problems of a technical nature
- Trace and correct faults in a mechanical or electronic system
Christmas Morning Troubleshooting
Exposure: 1/100 sec at f/5.0 17 mm ISO: 800 Exposure Program: Normal 1/3 EV no flash
See also: natural wireless laser mouse 7000westinghouse wireless home intercom system6 wireless reading devicemicrosoft wireless keyboard 3000 manualwireless internet card pricesxbox 360 live wireless setuphd wireless video transmitterlinksys rangeplus wireless network usb adapter wusb100 network adapterwireless conference room phone