Minimum Calorie Intake To Survive. Effective For Weight Loss
Minimum Calorie Intake To Survive
- a measure of the amount of energy derived from food. Requirements vary with sex, age, size and environmental factors. One of the measures having a bearing on health.
- To Survive is the second album by Joan as Police Woman. It was released on June 9, 2008. The album was made available in three formats: CD, LP and Digital Download.
- minimal: the least possible; "needed to enforce minimal standards"; "her grades were minimal"; "minimum wage"; "a minimal charge for the service"
- The least or smallest amount or quantity possible, attainable, or required
- A point at which a continuously varying quantity ceases to decrease and begins to increase; the value of a quantity at such a point
- the smallest possible quantity
- The lowest or smallest amount of a varying quantity (e.g., temperature) allowed, attained, or recorded
- the point on a curve where the tangent changes from negative on the left to positive on the right
= Daily Calorie Intake
Delicious almond pastry from a French Bakery that Carol introduced me to.
standard issue high calorie intake breakfast
yes, she's flipping me off >_<
Similar posts: healthy eating habits for teensweekly menu for weight lossbest diet to loose weighteating healthy informationtrends in healthy eatinghigh calorie diet plangreek salad dressing caloriesvegetarian for weight losshow to lose weight in 7 weekslow carb diet guidelines