ULTREX SLOW COOKER : COOKTOPS STAINLESS STEEL.
Ultrex Slow Cooker
- A large electric pot used for cooking food, esp. stews, very slowly
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- Am electric duck oven or casserole used to cook stews and soups slowly. Also known as a crock pot.
- A pultruded composite material made of polyester resin and glass fibers. This superior material is now being used in many Marvin products.
- A windproof, waterproof, highly breathable fabric that is perfect for foul weather cycling gear. Ultrex fabric lets perspiration vapor out while keeping rain and wind from getting in.
Interior view of the exhibition "SECTOR Ultrex"at the gallery from point to point. SEB JARNOT JUIN 2010- Vue interieure de l'exposition "SECTEUR Ultrex" a la galerie "FROM POINT TO POINT.
Exterior view of the exhibition "SECTOR Ultrex"at the gallery from point to point. SEB JARNOT JUIN 2010. Vue exterieure de l'exposition "SECTEUR Ultrex" a la galerie "FROM POINT TO POINT.
Similar posts: betty crocker cookies recipesnut horn cookie recipecook county sheriff employmentbaby footprint cookie cuttercalphalon cookware setkerala cookerydowndraft cook tophow to cook pork shoulder roast in ovenchewy gingerbread cookies