Top Rated Toddler Toys. Tmnt Toys
Top Rated Toddler Toys
- A young child who is just beginning to walk
- A toddler is a young child who is of the age of learning to walk, between infancy and childhood. Toddling usually begins between the ages of 12 and 18 months.
- a young child
- A quite young human being, typically two to three years old, but can refer to any child that has started walking, up to about four years old, or at the time they have mastered walking; A traffic cone
- Soak (flax or hemp) in water to soften it and separate the fibers
- (rating) standing or position on a scale
- (rating) evaluation: an appraisal of the value of something; "he set a high valuation on friendship"
- (rating) military rank: rank in a military organization
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf"
- the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
- Be taller than
My toddler's foot.
See also: tomy toys singaporealice in wonderland toys 2011best toys christmas 2011monster truck toyswholesale toys malaysiarabbit play toysdr who toys uk