Rayban Sunglasses For Women. Smith Rx Sunglasses. Dark And Were Wearing Sunglasses
Rayban Sunglasses For Women
- spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- (sunglass) a convex lens that focuses the rays of the sun; used to start a fire
- Glasses tinted to protect the eyes from sunlight or glare
- Sunglasses or sun glasses are a form of protective eyewear designed primarily to prevent bright Sun light and high-energy visible light from damaging or discomforting the eyes.
- frigidity: failure to respond to sexual stimulus; aversion to sexual intercourse; the term is sometimes also used to refer to the failure to experience orgasm during intercourse.
- Ray-Ban is a manufacturer of high-end sunglasses, founded in 1937 by Bausch & Lomb. They were introduced for the United States Army Air Corps. In 1999, Bausch & Lomb sold the brand to the Italian Luxottica Group for a reported $640 million.
BAD Boy !
The typical Bad Boy: is cocky, arrogant always puts himself first ,is inattentive to a woman's needs ,does what he wants when he wants to do it regardless of what anyone else thinks, acts like a loose cannon ,isn't even remotely a "nice" guy, treats women badly . This is one my best friends in the pic and as he is the most helping ,humble ,attentive,full of respect for women kind of person you will find around . I was bored of his good image and for a change tried to give him this bad look .
Joseph and the woman
Helping out a friend for a Diesel competition in Paris. This photo was shot in Israel. The idea of their product was to transform the idea of male grooming into something more masculine. The point of the photo is to show that chicks can help you out with an activity that in some cultures might be viewed as not particularly masculine. They invented capsules that you can put in your shirt pocket and just apply to your face "the morning after".