Install heater core. Portable quartz infrared heaters.
Install Heater Core
- The heater core is a miniature radiator that sits in the dashboard area. When the heater is turned on, it opens the heater valve which lets hot coolant into the heater core, which then warms the air coming into the vehicle's interior.
- A heater core is a radiator-like device used in heating the cabin of a vehicle. Hot coolant from the vehicle's engine is passed through a winding tube of the core, a heat exchanger between coolant and cabin air.
- A finned unit located in the passenger compartment and through which coolant from the engine flows to heat the unit. A fan blows air over the unit to heat the passenger compartment
- Establish (someone) in a new place, condition, or role
- put into an office or a position; "the new president was installed immediately after the election"
- place; "Her manager had set her up at the Ritz"
- Place (someone) in a new position of authority, esp. with ceremony
- Place or fix (equipment or machinery) in position ready for use
- set up for use; "install the washer and dryer"; "We put in a new sink"
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. i.e. When my winter-beater Buick's heater-core developed a nasty leak in the winter months, I bypassed it & re-routed the coolant back to the radiator. Then later I cut two new holes in the firewall & installed a secondary heater core & fan. It warmed the car amazingly quick since there was so much less heat dissipation inside the dashboard.
Jeep Heater Core and stereo install
Replaced Heater Core Recirc Door and installed stereo video system.
See also: hybrid electric water heatershalogen heater efficiencysmall infrared heaterindustrial water heaterbest water heater for the moneylanair waste oil heater partsslant fin convection heaterpropane room heaterelectric water heater comparison