CAR HEATERS PORTABLE. WOOD SHOP HEATERS. HOW TO INSTALL A TANKLESS ELECTRIC WATER HEATER.
Car Heaters Portable
- A small transportable building used as a classroom
- of a motor designed to be attached to the outside of a boat's hull; "a portable outboard motor"
- A version of something, such as a small lightweight television or computer, that can be easily carried
- a small light typewriter; usually with a case in which it can be carried
- easily or conveniently transported; "a portable television set"
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- (heater) device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- (heater) fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A fastball
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
Hanasaki Station, Hokkaido????????
A lot of the stations along the Nemuro Line were just old converted train cars. They look OK for rain but I wouldn't want to wait long in one in the winter. There was the equivalent of a wood-burning pot-bellied stove inside and I suppose the portable "touyu sutobu" can be added (kerosene heater).
17 June 2011
Malibu Pier. Ahhhh.... Our flight got in on time, we got the rental car and zipped up PCH 1 to Shannon and Jonathan's wedding eve burgers & beer shindig on Malibu Pier. Beautiful, though without the portable heaters I think we would've died of exposure...
See also: best wood heaterduct heatertent heaters for campingquartz infrared heatersmenards tankless water heaterindoor propane heaterssplit solar water heaterswolverine engine heaterwater heaters reviews