Road Bike Helmets. Mens Schwinn Mountain Bike.
Road Bike Helmets
- A bicycle helmet is a helmet intended to be worn while riding a bicycle. They are designed to attenuate impacts to the skull of a cyclist in falls while minimizing side effects such as interference with peripheral vision.
- The part of such a way intended for vehicles, esp. in contrast to a shoulder or sidewalk
- an open way (generally public) for travel or transportation
- (roads) a partly sheltered anchorage
- A wide way leading from one place to another, esp. one with a specially prepared surface that vehicles can use
- A regular trade route for a particular commodity
- a way or means to achieve something; "the road to fame"
New Helmet Rule in Kerala, India
Kerala, India... Gods Own Country..... recently introduced the new Helmet rule. This time the rule says "The person sitting at the back of the motorcycle need not wear a helmet"... Here's the result.. A photograph from the roads of Kerala, taken from a local newspaper...
Shot this from my car this morning: Note the long stem and the waaaay-back saddle position... somebody bought the wrong size bike frame. To make matters worse, they completely dorked-out a Bianchi.