BICYCLE CLEAR PLASTIC PLAYING CARDS - BICYCLE TUBE PRESTA.
Bicycle Clear Plastic Playing Cards
- Ss sit in pairs or small groups; everybody gets a pile of words, which they hold in front of them like cards; S points at one of another S’s cards and asks for a definition; if he/she guess the word, this word is out of the game, if not – he/she takes it and holds it in his/her pile (so that
- Each of a set of rectangular pieces of cardboard or other material with an identical pattern on one side and different numbers and symbols on the other, used to play various games, some involving gambling. A standard deck contains 52 cards divided into four suits
- (playing card) one of a pack of cards that are used to play card games
- (playing card) One of usually 52 rectangular pieces of card used to play numerous games, featuring either one to 10 pips or a picture and belonging of one of four suits
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- ride a bicycle
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- In graph theory, a pseudoforest is an undirected graphThe kind of undirected graph considered here is often called a multigraph or pseudograph, to distinguish it from a simple graph. in which every connected component has at most one cycle.
- Credit cards or other types of plastic card that can be used as money
- fictile: capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- capable of being influenced or formed; "the plastic minds of children"; "a pliant nature"
- A synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be molded into shape while soft and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form
- completely; "read the book clear to the end"; "slept clear through the night"; "there were open fields clear to the horizon"
- readily apparent to the mind; "a clear and present danger"; "a clear explanation"; "a clear case of murder"; "a clear indication that she was angry"; "gave us a clear idea of human nature"
- So as not to be obstructed or cluttered
- the state of being free of suspicion; "investigation showed that he was in the clear"
- With clarity; distinctly
- So as to be out of the way of or away from
Marching to Invade
Mission 24: Invade - These 4 kings are marching from the castle of the "Eco Edition" Bicycle Cards to the castle of the "Clear Plastic" Bicycle Cards. They plan to invade the castle and kidnap the Queens. (I had planned to use toy soldiers to compose a shot similar to "Marching to Invade." But, when I went shopping to find a few, I looked up and down every aisle in the toy department for about 20-30 minutes. And, guess what, I didn't find ANY toy soldiers!! So, it appears that our retail stores' toy aisles have been invaded by all kinds of plastic versions of the animated characters on children's TV.)
After the Invasion
Mission 24: Invade - These 4 kings from the "Eco Edition" Bicycle Cards castle have invaded the castle of the "Clear Plastic" Bicycle Cards, and kidnapped their Queens!! (I had planned to use toy soldiers to compose a shot similar to "Marching to Invade." But, when I went shopping to find a few, I looked up and down every aisle in the toy department for about 20-30 minutes. And, guess what, I didn't find ANY toy soldiers!! So, it appears that our retail stores' toy aisles have been invaded by all kinds of plastic versions of the animated characters on children's TV.)