Garden Toys For Kids : Popular Toys Of 1995 : Plastic Inflatable Toys
Garden Toys For Kids
- 4Kids Entertainment (commonly known as 4Kids) is a Worldwide International American film and television production company. It is known for English-dubbing Japanese anime, specializing in the acquisition, production and licensing of children's entertainment around the United States.
- The Sport Ju-Jutsu system for kids is designed to stimulate movement and to encourage the kids natural joy of moving their bodies. The kids train all exercises from Sport Ju-Jutsu but many academys leave out punches and kicks for their youngest athlethes.
- Ornamental grounds laid out for public enjoyment and recreation
- work in the garden; "My hobby is gardening"
- a plot of ground where plants are cultivated
- A large public hall
- A piece of ground, often near a house, used for growing flowers, fruit, or vegetables
- the flowers or vegetables or fruits or herbs that are cultivated in a garden
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
This is just a test-shot!!! Why? Because I bought a new lens (actually I bought it used, but it feels like new to me). Yesterday I went to La Plata to meet the guy that was about to sell his Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM to me. I have been thinking about buying this lens for quite some time now. The ultra-wideangle view is just amazing, but hard to use to create interesting pictures. Actually the angle of view at 10mm is so huge (109°) that in my test shots I got things into the picture frame that I didn't want in. This test shot I had to crop in order to get rid of a part of the house that appeared in the upper left corner. The lens feels very good. It's well build and it's focusing motor is fast and noiseless. Oh, and so far I think the lens is pretty sharp. shot with: Nikon D7000 Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM @ 10mm at f/7.1, 1/100 sec, ISO 100
On the Go Cart
Really designed for one. two small'uns just about fit. Taken shortly before it was decided that the pull cords on coats could harm children
See also: 2011 new toysgi joe toyschewing toys for childrenbest tech toysmonster truck toyssmyths toys ireland dublinwooden toys cape town