Magnetic fridge words : Define refrigerator.
Magnetic Fridge Words
- of or relating to or caused by magnetism; "magnetic forces"
- having the properties of a magnet; i.e. of attracting iron or steel; "the hard disk is covered with a thin coat of magnetic material"
- Relating to or involving magnetism
- Having the properties of a magnet; exhibiting magnetism
- Capable of being attracted by or acquiring the properties of a magnet
- capable of being magnetized
- A refrigerator
- electric refrigerator: a refrigerator in which the coolant is pumped around by an electric motor
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Fridge is a 2006 television and print advertising campaign launched by Diageo to promote canned Guinness-brand stout in the United Kingdom. The campaign was handled by advertising agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The television piece was directed by J J Keith, and shot in the Czech Republic.
- the words that are spoken; "I listened to his words very closely"
- lyric: the text of a popular song or musical-comedy number; "his compositions always started with the lyrics"; "he wrote both words and music"; "the song uses colloquial language"
- Choose and use particular words in order to say or write (something)
- language that is spoken or written; "he has a gift for words"; "she put her thoughts into words"
My eldest son is currently learning to read. While mostly he's being taught phonetically, many frequently used and irregular words are listed separately for him to learn. These magnetic words on our fridge are the words he recognises without hesitation - a very exciting time! Can't wait until he can read well enough for me to leave silly sentences for him to find...
words for the fridge
russ made more magnetic words. yay! jeez... and all i do is nap all day.