Buy Chest Freezers. Fridge Is Not Cold. Hobart Freezer.
Buy Chest Freezers
- A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures
- (freezer) deep-freeze: electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
- A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet
- (Freezer (Pokemon)) Pokemon has 493 (as of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) distinctive fictional species classified as the titular Pokemon.
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- box with a lid; used for storage; usually large and sturdy
- The whole of a person's upper trunk, esp. with reference to physical size
- The front surface of a person's or animal's body between the neck and the abdomen
- A woman's breasts
- thorax: the part of the human torso between the neck and the diaphragm or the corresponding part in other vertebrates
- breast: the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen; "he beat his breast in anger"
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
The Beer Machine
I really need to clean up this basement before the real unveiling. This is a 9 cu ft. Frigidaire chest freezer that I converted to dispense my homebrew. The collar is 2x6s with a 1x8 pine facade. Nerd 2 was excited because he got to buy a router to help with this project. The freezer has room for at least five 5 gallon cornelius (soda) kegs, but I decided to start with only 3 taps (I only have 2 kegs in there right now, actually). Future expansion should just be a matter of buying the appropriate hardware and drilling some holes. There's lots of cosmetic work to do on this yet.
Clinton Hill - kitchen 4
From my front door. Yes, my apt is THAT small... Sorry for the messed up kikoi on the chaise and the dog toy... my dog was messing around earlier. And, uh, yes that IS a chest freezer to the left of the kitchen island... My dog is raw fed prey model style (dog owners, feel free to ask me what that means and why I feed that way!!!) and having extra freezer space allows me to buy in bulk and save $$$. Rawfeeding is the best decision I have made for my girl.