IPULSE LED BIKE LIGHT : DOWNHILL BIKES GAME : DUTCH BICYCLE FOR SALE.
Ipulse Led Bike Light
- iPulse is a visual system monitoring tool by The Iconfactory. It visualizes information about CPU, memory, network, battery and disk usage. Though iPulse uses vector graphics to draw most of its visualizations, it is currently limited to 128 pixels in size.
- Switch on (an electric light)
- Provide with light or lighting; illuminate
- Become illuminated
- (physics) electromagnetic radiation that can produce a visual sensation; "the light was filtered through a soft glass window"
- make lighter or brighter; "This lamp lightens the room a bit"
- lightly: with few burdens; "experienced travellers travel light"
- bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- bicycle: ride a bicycle
- (ling) heather: common Old World heath represented by many varieties; low evergreen grown widely in the northern hemisphere
- Light-emitting diode, a semiconductor diode that glows when a voltage is applied
- light-emitting diode: diode such that light emitted at a p-n junction is proportional to the bias current; color depends on the material used
- (ling) water chestnut whose spiny fruit has two rather than 4 prongs
iTunes is a memory hog
The new version of iTunes has some major memory management issues. The coverflow feature is the culprit, and as you can see, cycling through my library just kills the computer. As the song in the background so aptly states, God Only Knows why Apple released this feature in iTunes with such a glaring problem. I mean, I like the feature, but I wish it didn't kill my computer. Is that too much to ask? And while they're at it, Apple might want to fix the massive memory leak in Safari...whenever I run Flash apps, I end up with easily over 1GB of Virtual memory usage. (1.5GB was my all-time high, if I remember correctly.)
dock: adium, safari, papaya, slife, overflow, handbrake. overflow: adium, blogo, natsulion, things, schoolhouse, scrivener, mindnode pro, tofu, netnewswire, firefox, textmate, coda, acorn, vectordesigner, tapedeck, domainbrain, transmit, itunes, filelock, cha-ching, comicbooklover. menubar: slife, dropbox, ipulse, adium, last.fm, skitch, rescuetime, google notifier, lockdown, simplify media, coversutra, mozy, evernote, caffeine. desktop: adium, ipulse, external hd 'gojira', dvd 'citizen dog'