BICYCLES AND EQUIPMENT. TREK 750 BIKE. CANNONDALE CAAD9 ROAD BIKE.
Bicycles And Equipment
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- Mental resources
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- The Bicycles are an indie rock quartet from Toronto, Ontario composed of Matt Beckett, Drew Smith, Dana Snell, and Andrew Scott (formerly of The Meligrove Band).
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- ride a bicycle
- (bicycle) a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
Everything you need for a bicycle tour along the Danube! The star feature: my Joby Gorillapod.
A fully loaded bicycle, while camping in the Andean highlands