Old Dining Room Furniture. Tropic Casual Furniture.
Old Dining Room Furniture
- dining room: a room used for dining
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
old dining room furniture - Winsome Groveland
Winsome Groveland 3 Piece Square Casual Dining Set in Antique Walnut
This 3-piece dining set from the Winsome Groveland collection offers modern styling for the contemporary home. Accompanied by two matching, ladder back chairs, the table is made of solid wood, and ready for all your entertaining and dining needs. And you do not have to limit yourself there! This 3-piece set is multi-functional enough for any room. With a stunning antique walnut finish, you will enjoy this set for years to come. Features: Antique Walnut Finish Solid Wood Construction 29" Dining Height TableLeg baseSquare table topSeats two Includes two matching ladder-back chairs Some assembly required Specifications: Table Dimensions: 29"H x 29"D Chair Dimensions: 34.5"H x 20.5"W x 16.5"D
The Dining Room - George Eastman House
The Dining Room - This room, designed in oak, mahogany, blue, and silver, was a rich but cozy setting for the extensive meals enjoyed each day when George Eastman was in residence. The elegant oak panel is "lime washed" - rubbed with whitewash - and waxed. The original finish has only been refreshed. Experts restored the Gothic strapwork ceiling entirely, which had been completely removed. On the floor is Eastman's Persian rug, in blue, yellow, and rose hues, and the silk velvet draperies resemble those he had purchased for the room in 1905. The furniture is a mixture of styles carefully brought together in this panelled enclosure to give the aura of an old and stately home. British heritage is evoked in A. H. Davenport's Georgian style dining table and the William and Mary style chairs with their blue leather and silver nails. The shirred silk and silver chandelier is a replica of Eastman's original, with its filament light bulbs. Located at the George Eastman House, 900 East Ave in Rochester, NY.
Home Dining Room on a Sunday American Italian Sicilian 1979
Brooklyn Home Dining Room in our old 1855 house. Razed in 1986. Note the large room and the original1855 tin ceiling. This is a Sunday Dinner after church. Our dining room furniture set was from 1913. It was heavy and we sold it for a few hundred. The St Frances de Chantal bells would ring at every Sunday mass start including at noon everyday. Grandpa must be in the parlor or likely the kitchen. His plate is at the head of the table. I'm sorry he was not in this picture. I may have taken one with him. I will keep an eye our for it. BTW: I had a devil of a time color-correcting this mixed-light-source monster. That wallpaper has a fuzzy-felt pattern to it...I forget what it's called. Scanned from a color print I made in my darkroom long ago. I found one in the series with grandpa at the table!!! I will scan it soon.