IDEAL FURNITURE COMPANY - IDEAL FURNITURE

IDEAL FURNITURE COMPANY - FURNITURE SOFA TABLES.

Ideal Furniture Company


ideal furniture company
    furniture company
  • a company that sells furniture
    ideal
  • A person or thing regarded as perfect
  • A standard of perfection; a principle to be aimed at
  • conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence; embodying an ideal
  • the idea of something that is perfect; something that one hopes to attain
  • constituting or existing only in the form of an idea or mental image or conception; "a poem or essay may be typical of its period in idea or ideal content"
ideal furniture company - Lathem Sonachron
Lathem Sonachron Program Timer is ideal for schools and industry, rings bells, horns,<BR> or turns on/off electrical devices. Can be connected to an Omni:Chron
Lathem Sonachron Program Timer is ideal for schools and industry, rings bells, horns,<BR> or turns on/off electrical devices. Can be connected to an Omni:Chron
Controls Lunch Breaks
Organizes Schedules
Controls Lunch Breaks
Controls HVAC. Lights, or other Electrical Equipment.


The Sonachron is a dual-purpose, single circuit program timer, ideal for signaling horns and bells or for controlling the On/Off status of electrical devices such as HVAC or appliances.
The Sonachron is user-friendly, with a front-mounted keypad that lets you program the exact minute and weekday(s) of each event. Sonachron Features
An optional dip switch can be set for operating the unit as a control device. As a control device, the relay latches On or Off according to your schedule.
A keypad allows easy programming and changes to schedule for operating the internal 10-amp dry contact relay.
The weekly schedule can have up to 1,440 events. Each event includes the day(s) of the week and the time.
Signal duration can be set from 1 to 99 seconds.
If desired, a 4-digit security code entry can be required by keypad for preventing unauthorized tampering.
An internal battery retains memory and timekeeping during power failures lasting up to 7 days.
The Sonachron can be connected to an Omni:Chron time recorder in order to synchronized the bells to the Omni:Chron.
Standard output is 115VAC, however you can use the 24V devices by utilizing the dry contact output and attatching a 24 volt power supply.
The major advantage of using the 24V Low Voltage is the cost savings over using 115VAC. Most local codes allow low voltage lines to be ran without using expensive conduit.

87% (18)
Bristol Mary-le-Port Street Map 1937
Bristol Mary-le-Port Street Map 1937
Mary-le-Port Street lost during the blitz now lies under modern-day Castle Park. Mary-le-Port Street Summary This street was first laid in 1490 and was named after the nearby church, but had no connection with a port or shipping — the church name really meant 'St Mary of the Market', the word 'port' coming from the Latin word for market, porta. Until the 1880s (when the Baker, Baker premises were rebuilt), upper storeys of the gabled buildings overhung so much you could shake hands with people on the other side of the street. However, after the 1880s it still remained as a fragment of medieval Bristol and even into the 1930s seemed to be in its own enclosed world where time stood still, poles apart from the busy High Street and Dolphin Street. Some shops displayed their goods on the outside of their premises. All buildings were destroyed on 24 November 1940, except 44—45 where Jones & Co. operated a snack bar, but this was demolished in the mid-1950s. The ruins of St Mary-le-Port Church were not cleared, the gaunt tower of which still remains today. The carriageway was removed in October 1963. 2-8 Jones & Co. Ltd. (See entry under 56-65 Wine Street) 9-15 Baker, Baker & Co. Ltd. (See entry under 49-55 Wine Street) 16 Bendalls Stores Ltd - Grocers 17 Raven Hotel. - Public House Landlord: Dan Lyons - The Lyons family were landlords of several other pubs in Bristol. 18-20 G.H. Hodder & Co. Ltd. - Butchers, Grocery and Provisions These premises were originally three Elizabethan buildings (No. 18 was a beef butcher, No. 19 sold wines/spirits/provisions and No.20 was a pork butcher) with internal access from one to the other. During the 1930s these buildings were converted to one large shop. The business was kept under the control of the Hodder family, with the sons and daughters actively involved in the business. The company had their own farm and slaughterhouse in Horfield. The majority of cafes, pubs, etc. in the area had goods supplied by Hodders. 21-22 Cavendish Furniture Co. Ltd. (See entry under 42-43 Wine Street) 23 Wil-Sam-Mor. (William Samuel Morris Ltd) Wallpaper Merchants This company's main premises were across the road at 28-29, this shop previously being occupied by Modern Wallpaper Ltd, who were taken over by Wil-Sam-Mor in 1932. Modern Wallpaper also had premises in Bedminster and Bath, both acquired by Wil-Sam-Mor. 24-25 W.S. Cox & Son. - House Furnishers This company also had premises at Redcliff Street. Upper floor: Singer Sewing Machine Co. /Offices. 26 Saxone Shoe Co. (See entry under 46 Bridge Street) 27 Campbells Furniture This was one of 150 branches the company had in England, Scotland and Wales. There was also an entrance in Bridge Street. The business moved to temporary premises in Baldwin Street immediately after the blitz of November 1940. 28-29 Wil-Sam-Mor (William Samuel Morris Ltd) The company was founded by Mr William Samuel Morris in 1907 at 28 Mary-le-Port Street and as the company expanded No.29 was acquired. In 1920 the company commenced paint manufacturing at premises in Earl Street (moved to Broadmead in 1938) and it was then that the popular name of Wil-Sam-Mor was adopted. No.23 Mary-le-Port Street was acquired in 1932 and in 1938 the company decided to concentrate on the rapidly expanding retail wallpaper business and paint manufacturing discontinued (this was the time of Mr W.S. Morris's retirement). Both of the premises in Mary-le-Port Street were destroyed in the blitz of November 1940. Temporary premises were used until after the war when new retail premises were obtained at 29 Merchant Street and a warehouse in Jacob Street. 30 Lipton Ltd. - Grocers Branch of a very large chain of stores shops worldwide. 31 Mrs Phoebe Louise Smith. - Confectioner 32-37 Baker, Baker & Co. Ltd (See entry under 49-55 Wine Street) Between Nos 37 and 38 was a lane to the churchyard of St Mary-le-Port Church, known as Buttermarket Passage. 38-39 L..L.Jenkins. - Furniture Dealer This company sold antique and second-hand furniture, as well as fireproof safes. 40 Mrs Emma Haynes. - Umbrellas This business was involved in the sale of umbrellas only (and they may also have been made on the premises). 41 Campbells. - Wallpaper Merchants (Proprietor: Northcott & Blake) 42 J.F. Liddington. - Wholesale Confectioners Between Nos 42 and 43 was an arched doorway leading to the main entrance of St Mary-le-Port Church. St Mary-le-Port Church - Rector: Revd W. Dodgson Sykes. The original church was built in 1170 and was rebuilt in the early part of the fifteenth century. The church was barely visible as it was surrounded by high buildings, access being from Mary-le-Port Street or a narrow lane with steps from Bridge Street. Nos 38-42 Mary-le-Port Street were built on the outer side of the north wall. The brass eagle lectern in the church was originally given to the Cathedral in 1683, where it was regarded as an obstruc
Roberts, Johnson, and Rand Shoe Company - St. Louis
Roberts, Johnson, and Rand Shoe Company - St. Louis
About 100 years ago, St. Louis was a major “fashion” center of the country. The city had a lot going for it when it came to industrial and commercial potential. With its central geographic location within the US, intermodal transportation infrastructure, access to key material resources such as cotton and cowhides, and proximity to rural areas with large surplus labor forces, St. Louis was a true nexus. Washington Avenue – generally between 12th and 20th Streets – became the center of the clothing and dry goods industries that flourished from the 1890s to the 1930s. Close to the core of downtown, open enough for large-scale real estate development, along a straight-shot to the riverfront docks and the Eads Bridge, and surrounded by both blue and white collar residential housing, this section of the city was the ideal location for a variety of clothing-related manufacturers, wholesalers, and retailers. Today, it’s sometimes referred to as the city’s old “garment district.” In the early 20th century, St. Louis was one of the largest shoe manufacturing and distribution centers in North America. A major player was Roberts, Johnson, and Rand Shoe Company which owned the most shoe factories of any manufacturer in the world. At the height of the real estate boom in the garment district of Washington Ave. in 1909-1910, this ten-story office building located on the northwest corner of Washington and 15th was built by the company. This building was designed by Robert C. Link, the principal architect of the city's famous Union Station. This image shows the east elevation along 15th Street. The Roberts, Johnson, and Rand name became obsolete within a year of this building’s construction. The company merged with Peters Shoe Co. in 1911 to form International Shoe Company, a name which still adorns the south elevation of the building on Washington Ave. That company later became called Interco, acquired Florsheim, moved out of St. Louis, and eventually divested its all of shoe operations in the 1990s. Today, a company called Furniture Brands International is the main corporate descendant of International Shoe. The effects of corporate reorganization, the Great Depression, and the widespread decentralization of wholesaling and manufacturing operations caused the Washington Ave garment district to fade from the 1930s onward. Over the last decade, it has been rescued (somewhat) by gentrification.

ideal furniture company
Comments