Kids Stop Watch. Unique Fashion Watches.
Kids Stop Watch
- stopwatch: a timepiece that can be started or stopped for exact timing (as of a race)
- A stopwatch is a handheld timepiece designed to measure the amount of time elapsed from a particular time when activated to when the piece is deactivated. A large digital version of a stopwatch designed for viewing at a distance, as in a sports stadium, is called a stopclock.
- What men do when they see an attractive woman.
- A special watch with buttons that start, stop, and then zero the hands, used to time races
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
Kids a weeble.
He'll never topple wih that base. The kid in blue was braggin on his thai blood and kick boxing skills, "before you make a fist you'd be bleeding." Then I watched him let every lady on the bus before himself, and he carried two strollers/ babies on for them.
My Dad found a box of 50 of so broken or stopped watches at auction and couldn`t resist a bid and won them. A couple are really nice but most are just interesting bits and pieces and well worth a photo or two!
Similar posts: armitron watch directionswatch privileged episode 7 onlinechopard happy diamond watchladies tank watchdigital analog mens watchgarmin gps watch reviewsarmitron watch setting