Electric Water Heater Thermostat : 50 Gallon Power Vent Water Heater : Oil Immersion Heater
Electric Water Heater Thermostat
- An appliance for supplying hot water for purposes other than space heating or pool heating.
- a heater and storage tank to supply heated water
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- a regulator for automatically regulating temperature by starting or stopping the supply of heat
- control the temperature with a thermostat
- A device that automatically regulates temperature, or that activates a device when the temperature reaches a certain point
- A thermostat is a device for regulating the temperature of a system so that the system's temperature is maintained near a desired setpoint temperature. The name is derived from the Greek words thermos "hot" and statos "a standing".
- (of a situation) exceptionally tense; "an atmosphere electric with suspicion"
- a car that is powered by electricity
- An electric train or other vehicle
- using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity; "electric current"; "electric wiring"; "electrical appliances"; "an electrical storm"
Foam container that has rods in the top to hang bundles of tobacco from. It contains an electric heater with a water heater thermostat and a humidifier with adjustable humidity level. Note vent hole in top. There is also one at the bottom to let air in.
Atwood 10 Gal. Gas/Electric Water Heater. ECO and Thermostat Wiring
Similar posts: space heater with remotefan heater thermostatgeospring hybrid electric heat pump water heaterconvector heaters 3kwcar heater thermostatheat mate radiant kerosene heatergreenhouse fan heaterflat fan heatersmall tankless hot water heatercomfort glow propane wall heater