Grand Mayan Hotel Puerto Vallarta : Hotel Luise Riva Del Garda
Grand Mayan Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta is a Mexican resort city situated on the Pacific Ocean's Bahia de Banderas. The 2005 census reported Puerto Vallarta's population as 177,830 making it the sixth-largest city in the state of Jalisco.
- august: of or befitting a lord; "heir to a lordly fortune"; "of august lineage"
- thousand: the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- (of a person) Of high rank and with an appearance and manner appropriate to it
- Designed to impress through scale or splendor
- expansive: of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope; "an expansive lifestyle"; "in the grand manner"; "collecting on a grand scale"; "heroic undertakings"
- Magnificent and imposing in appearance, size, or style
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Puerto Vallarta street. Yellow Jacarandas.
Puerto Vallarta condos.