MAP OF COOK ISLAND. COOK ISLAND

Map of cook island. Cooker hood extraction

Map Of Cook Island


map of cook island
    cook island
  • (Cook islands) The Cook Islands (Cook Islands Maori: Kuki 'Airani) is a self-governing parliamentary democracy in free association with New Zealand. The fifteen small islands in this South Pacific Ocean country have a total land area of 240 square kilometres (92.
  • Cook Island(s) may refer to
  • (Cook Islands) New Zealand · Niue · Ross Dependency · Tokelau
    map
  • make a map of; show or establish the features of details of; "map the surface of Venus"
  • a diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it)
  • function: (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function)
  • Associate (a group of elements or qualities) with an equivalent group, according to a particular formula or model
  • Record in detail the spatial distribution of (something)
  • Represent (an area) on a map; make a map of

Bristol Tower Hill BS1 - Map - 1937
Bristol Tower Hill BS1 - Map - 1937
Tower Hill Summary This thoroughfare, another in the area which took its name from the old castle, ran downhill from Old Market Street to Passage Street and had a single tramline. The west side, except the Central Health Clinic, was cleared in the mid-1960s when today's ambulance station was constructed, partly over the old castle moat. The east side was cleared in the late 1970s to allow redevelopment, but the churchyard of St Philip and St Jacob's Church remained. Tower Hill still exists today, basically following the same route as it did in November 1940. 1 J. Walter. - Cooked Meats 2 F.W. Smith. - Cakes /Confectioner While Mr Smith ran this business, his main source of income was from the buying and selling of houses. Upper floor: F. Valance, Entertainer.. The building survived the war and was used as a dining room/cafe until demolished due to the redevelopment of the area in the mid-1970s. 3 S. Veals & Son. - Gunsmiths, Cutlers 4 Blakes Medical Stores Ltd. - Surgical Goods Dealers This company also had premises at St Nicholas Street in the 1930s. The Tower Hill premises survived the war, with the business continuing to trade here into the 1960s. 5 A.G. Payne. - Sewing Machine Dealer/Repairer The building survived the war and other businesses traded here into the 1950s. 6-7 A.R. Martin. - Draper These premises survived the war, with other businesses trading from here into the 1950s. 8 Prince of Wales. - Public House Landlady: Mrs L.A. Francis Brewery: H. & G. Simmonds (formerly Rogers Ales, whose brewery was only a few yards away in Jacob Street). - Bristol's first beirkeller was set up in this pub in the 1930s, as a large number of its customers were of German, Austrian and Hungarian origin (a few months earlier a beirkeller had opened in Soho, the first in Britain). Simmonds Brewery supplied various foreign beers. Post­war, the bierkeller theme was copied for many successful years at one of the bars in the Hawthorns Hotel, Clifton. The building survived the war and the pub continued trading into the mid-1970s when the area was redeveloped. Churchyard of St Philip and St Jacob's Church Central Health Clinic (See Below) 12 K.B.W. Lundie. - Fruiterer 11 Mrs L. Grant. - Milliner 10 A.T. Poeton & Son (Tower Plating Works) Electroplaters This company was established in 1899. These premises survived the war and the company traded here until approximately 1963 when they moved to Whitehouse Street, Bedminster. They then moved to Gloucester, where they still trade today. 9 Mrs C. Rogers. - Newsagent British Home Stores This was an alternative entrance to the premises, the main frontage being in Castle Street. This building was erected in 1934 and on the upper floor of the building which existed prior to this was the 'Palais de Dance' (or Astoria Dance Hall), where many Bristol people met their future spouse! Central Health Clinic The clinic was a new purpose-built building which opened on 9 July 1937 under the control of the City of Bristol Department of Health. It formed an essential part of the replacement of several unsatisfactory premises in Bristol, this becoming the main clinic with several smaller health centres serving the outlying areas of the city (in 1937 health centres had been built in Bedminster, Speedwell and on The Portway. Southmead was in the course of construction and another was planned for Brislington). This site was chosen as it was easily accessible from most parts of the city, especially by public transport (tram and bus). It was an island site covering 1,940 square yards and cost ?56,300 to build. While the main entrance was in Passage Street, it was usually referred to as the Tower Hill clinic. The ground and first floors covered most of the site, the second floor only the part fronting Marybush Lane and the third floor was the caretaker's flat. Services provided by the clinic included: - Maternity and child welfare Treatment of minor ailments - Dental treatment - Specialist services (i.e. eye; ear, nose and throat; rheumatic; heart conditions; orthopaedic and artificial pneumothorax) - Chest problems - Artificial sunlight treatment - X-ray department - Dispensary - Office facilities for outdoor nursing staff and medical officers. There were seven different entrances at ground floor level, each with a name above the door (e.g. School Children, Women Patients, Dispensary) - these names still exist today. The premises survived the war and in the early 1950s the building on the opposite side of Marybush Lane was obtained (previously occupied by F.H. Lloyd as dining rooms) and used as a staff canteen. The main building still exists today, basically as it was when built in 1937, the building on the opposite side of Marybush Lane now belonging to the headquarters of Avon Ambulance Service. The City of Bristol Department of Health was responsible for the clinic's services until the re-organisation of the National Health Service in 1974,
A01 Vanuatu Map and New Caledonia
A01 Vanuatu Map and New Caledonia
Map of Melanesian area with islands and state. Vanuatu is ancient French and British Codominion, from 1904 named New Hebrides/Nouvelles Hebrides byJames Cook. This state named VANUATU, is now independant from 1980.They are 83 island and 200.000 people Nouvelle Caledonie/New Caledonia is including in the French Republic with special Self Governing, and special local money "Franc Pacifique" They are 230.000 people, mixed race: Melanesian Aborigenal named Canak, Asiatic people from ancient french Colony and Western People living here from any generation named Caldoche, New Western People comme here recently

map of cook island
Similar posts:
cookery courses in leeds
recipe chinese almond cookies
induction cooktops australia
dane cook optimus prime video
cook lobster tails boil
caramel cookie recipes
dessert cookbook
easy cookbooks for men
vintage mccoy cookie jars
Comments