Realistic silk flowers - Silk flowers australia.
Realistic Silk Flowers
- (Silk flower) Artificial flowers and imitations of natural flowers are sometimes made for scientific purposes (the collection of glass flowers at Harvard University, for example, which illustrates the flora of the United States), but more often as articles for commercial or residential decoration.
- Having or showing a sensible and practical idea of what can be achieved or expected
- Representing familiar things in a way that is accurate or true to life
- aware or expressing awareness of things as they really are; "a realistic description"; "a realistic view of the possibilities"; "a realistic appraisal of our chances"; "the actors tried to create a realistic portrayal of the Africans"
- of or relating to the philosophical doctrine of realism; "a realistic system of thought"
- (realism) the attribute of accepting the facts of life and favoring practicality and literal truth
I've been making some flowers for my dear daughter's wedding.....using pieces of fabric and a candle and thread and needle and glue gun. Here's what I've done so far. I think they look fairly realistic.
Pink Rose Silk Bridal Bouquet
Silk wedding bouquet made with 2 shades of pink realistic roses.