Photo id card format : Windows photo maker download : Professional photo printing
Photo Id Card Format
- Photo identification is generally used to define any form of identity document that includes a photograph of the holder.
- allows a user to set custom graphics (can be pictures) with a phone book entry. When the person who is associated with that phone book entry calls, the corresponding graphic is shown. Graphics can be downloaded into the phone from a computer, or via the wireless Internet.
- The way in which something is arranged or set out
- The medium in which a sound recording is made available
- set (printed matter) into a specific format; "Format this letter so it can be printed out"
- The shape, size, and presentation of a book or periodical
- the organization of information according to preset specifications (usually for computer processing)
- determine the arrangement of (data) for storage and display (in computer science)
- tease: separate the fibers of; "tease wool"
- Write (something) on a card, esp. for indexing
- Check the identity card of (someone), in particular as evidence of legal drinking age
- (in golf and other sports) Score (a certain number of points on a scorecard)
- a card certifying the identity of the bearer; "he had to show his card to get in"
- one of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes; "he collected cards and traded them with the other boys"
photo id card format - Epson Ultra
Epson Ultra High Definition R260 Photo Inkjet Printer
Epson Stylus R260 8X10 Photo Printer
The Epson Stylus Photo R260 photo printer delivers Ultra Hi-Definition photos and documents--at truly amazing speeds. Print photos like those you've come to expect from the lab--only better. With this powerful printer, it couldn't be easier.
Precision, 6-color printing and Claria Hi-Definition Ink provide the ultimate combination of photo quality and longevity. Display stunning, borderless photos that are smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant. The Epson Stylus Photo R260 even corrects the color and lighting in photos automatically for simply amazing results--it's like having a lab technician right inside your printer. Best of all, the Epson R260 races through every project, printing text up to 30 ppm?, plus borderless color photos in as fast as 13 seconds?. And, you can print your favorite photos on the spot, right from your PictBridge-enabled digital camera or mobile phone.
With this versatile printer, you can even personalize CDs/DVDs using your own photos and text. Print directly onto ink jet printable CDs and DVDs for professional-looking results with no messy labels.
The Epson Stylus Photo R260 gives you superior photo quality, versatility and performance right at home. Get Ultra Hi-Definition prints with remarkable richness, depth and clarity. It's all possible with Epson, the overwhelming brand of choice among professional photographers.
Features and Benefits
Ultra Hi-Definition prints – professional level prints at amazing speeds
Borderless 4x6 photos printed in as fast as 13 seconds and better than lab quality in as fast as 30 seconds (default)
Claria Hi-Definition Ink for the ultimate in photo quality and longevity (smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant for up to 200 years)
Red eye reduction
Direct printing onto ink jet printable CDs and DVDs--no messy labels
Direct photo printing from PictBridge compatible digital cameras and phones
Up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi and 6-color ink for the finest detail
DX5 technology produces 5 microscopically small ink droplet sizes, some as small as 1.5 Picoliters, for the smoothest gradations and grain free photos.
Borderfree photos in popular sizes
BorderFree® photos in popular sizes (4x6, 5x7, 8x10 and 8.5x11) on matte and glossy paper
A variety of other paper types, sizes and surfaces are available to satisfy your printing needs
1. Black text memo, measured after the first page, is in Economy mode on plain paper. Color photo speed is in Draft and Photo modes on Epson Glossy Photo Paper, measured from start of paper feed. Additional print time will vary based on system configuration, software application and page complexity.
2. Not available when printing using Mac OS X.
3. Print permanence ratings are based on accelerated testing of prints on specialty media, displayed indoors under glass or UV filter or stored in archival sleeves in album storage. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display conditions, light intensity, humidity, and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guarantee longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or UV filter or properly store them.
What's in the box
Epson Stylus Photo R260 printer, power cord, six ink cartridges, Ultra Hi-Definition R260 Photo Printer CD, Printer Basics Manual, tray adapter for printing on CDs
Note: USB cable not included
this photo sucks major 365 ass. i was too lazy to take a photo. i put my scanned id, then remembered i had to be the one to take my picture. so damnit i took a quick one hahaha. i look like shit in my picture and im cussing too much. p.s. the photographer of the photo in my id didnt even position my head straight. thanks a fucking lot. :) excuse me while i go wash my mouth out with soap
Citroën DS 21, 1968, Amsterdam, Minervaplein, 09-2010
Nieuwe neus, oud dashboard, "gris palladium", 21-motor... waarschijnlijk de meest gewilde combinatie. New front, old dashboard, "gris palladium" finish, 2100cc engine... probably the most sought after combination. Avant du 3e type, ancien tableau de bord, gris palladium, moteur 21... probablement la combinaison la plus appreciee.
photo id card format
A solution of business card management with a color scanner which recognizes and preserves color image of the business card.
Streamline your business card collection with the Penpower WorldCard Color Business Card Scanner, which allows you to digitally preserve and sort your professional and personal contacts to suit your needs. It also preserves color images on business cards, or can be used as a simple scanner for 4-by-6-inch color photos or sports cards.
Once your business cards have been scanned, this A6 business card scanner enables you to import, export, and synchronize your personal and professional data with all major personal organization software and smart phones. You'll be able to easily scan double-sided business cards and images into a single business card entry, while a full text advanced search feature quickly locates or sorts the contacts you need.
A unique multiple language recognition feature allows you to keep your international contacts organized, while the Unicode design easily displays multi-lingual business cards without error. Up to 65,535 sub-categories provide you with the flexibility to organize contacts according to your personal preferences.
This compact 6.5-by-2.5-by-1.8-inch WorldCard business card scanner lets you directly scan contact information into Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Contacts and ACT! without launching Worldcard software. Once your contact information is digital, simply drag and drop it into documents or email. This product comes with a variety of print templates and formats for printing, or helps you design your own templates. It comes backed by a one-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
What's in the Box
WorldCard A6 color business card scanner, USB cable, WorldCard software CD, user's manual, calibration card, and registration card.