MAR SUNGLASSES CHEAP. VERY DARK SUNGLASSES. COOL VINTAGE SUNGLASSES
Mar Sunglasses Cheap
- Glasses tinted to protect the eyes from sunlight or glare
- spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- (sunglass) a convex lens that focuses the rays of the sun; used to start a fire
- Sunglasses or sun glasses are a form of protective eyewear designed primarily to prevent bright Sun light and high-energy visible light from damaging or discomforting the eyes.
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- Charging low prices
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- blemish: a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body); "a facial blemish"
- make imperfect; "nothing marred her beauty"
- March: the month following February and preceding April
- Impair the appearance of; disfigure
- Impair the quality of; spoil
mar sunglasses cheap - Costa Del
Costa Del Mar TripleTail Sunglasses TT 11 GMGLP
Costa Del Mar 400 - Triple Tail Tortoise Green Mirror 1 millimeter thin LightWAVE glass.Scratchproof encapsulated mirror - 8 layers of reflecting zircon, titanium and magnesium oxides(on glass lens only) 100% polarizing film of pure PVA iodine dye 100% protective internal ultraviolet ray shield Premium glare absorbing, anti-reflective coating Water-repellent coating sheds ater/snow, even saltwaterModel # TT 10 GMGLP TortoiseFrameGreen Mirror Lens: Designed for variable sun conditions, inshore andoffshore fishing.
IMG 1894 (with camera)
The contents of my bag. I never realized how much stuff I carry around until I took this picture. Note that the camera looks weird because I took the same pic on my Blackberry and cut-and-pasted the camera into this one because I'm a dork like that.
Some asshole broke into my car last night. Stole my trademark Costa Del Mar sunglasses. Left the iPod, bluetooth, and expensive cooler.