Remove pet urine odor from carpet - Deck rugs
Remove Pet Urine Odor From Carpet
- remove from a position or an office
- A degree of remoteness or separation
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract; "remove a threat"; "remove a wrapper"; "Remove the dirty dishes from the table"; "take the gun from your pocket"; "This machine withdraws heat from the environment"
- degree of figurative distance or separation; "just one remove from madness" or "it imitates at many removes a Shakespearean tragedy";
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A watery, typically yellowish fluid stored in the bladder and discharged through the urethra. It is one of the body's chief means of eliminating excess water and salt and also contains nitrogen compounds such as urea and other waste substances removed from the blood by the kidneys
- Urine is a sterile, liquid by-product of the body that is secreted by the kidneys through a process called urination and excreted through the urethra. Cellular metabolism generates numerous by-products, many rich in nitrogen, that require elimination from the bloodstream.
- Liquid excrement consisting of water, salts and urea, which is made in the kidneys, stored in the bladder, then released through the urethra
- liquid excretory product; "there was blood in his urine"; "the child had to make water"
- smell: the sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form; "she loved the smell of roses"
- A lingering quality, impression, or feeling attaching to something
- A distinctive smell, esp. an unpleasant or distinctive one
- The state of being held in a specified regard
- An odor or odour is caused by one or more volatilized chemical compounds, generally at a very low concentration, that humans or other animals perceive by the sense of olfaction. Odors are also called scents, which can refer to both pleasant and unpleasant odors.
- olfactory property: any property detected by the olfactory system
- a domesticated animal kept for companionship or amusement
- stroke or caress gently; "pet the lamb"
- Of or relating to pet animals
- (of an animal or bird) Kept as a pet
- Denoting a thing that one devotes special attention to or feels particularly strongly about
- favored: preferred above all others and treated with partiality; "the favored child"
Urine collection and storage
Urine container next to the ecosan toilet. The small bottle is emptied in the bigger bucket to the right regularly. Photo: Stefanie Lorenz, September 2009.
Urine trials in alloy cans
Urine trials in alloy cans show effect of diluted urine on maize. Photo by: Peter Morgan, Backyard trials. Harare. Oct 2010
Similar posts: carpet cleaning tustin cacarpet cleaners associationkill mold in carpetpatio area rugscarpet cleaning houston texas 77063office carpet pricecarpet cleaners redding camobile rugged computerprofessional steam carpet cleaners