COLUMBUS CARPET STORE - SUPREME HORSE RUGS
Columbus Carpet Store
- Christopher (1451–1506), Spanish explorer; born in Italy; Italian name Cristoforo Colombo; Spanish name Cristobal Colon. Columbus persuaded the Spanish monarchs, Ferdinand and Isabella, to sponsor an expedition to sail across the Atlantic in search of Asia and to prove that the world was round. In 1492, he set sail with three small ships (the Nina, the Pinta, the Santa Maria) and discovered the New World (in fact, various Caribbean islands). He made three further voyages between 1493 and 1504, landing on the South American mainland in 1498
- the state capital of Ohio; located in the center of the state; site of Ohio State University
- Italian navigator who discovered the New World in the service of Spain while looking for a route to China (1451-1506)
- a town in eastern Mississippi near the border with Alabama
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
OH Columbus - Don Mendenhall's Carpetalk
Found this when looking through some old photo albums over the weekend. Standing like a dork back in the 80s in front of Don Mendenhall's CarpeTalk in Columbus, Ohio. This was on Cleveland Avenue, just south of Morse Road, but is now long gone. I used to love this sign.
ck cx day 5-4
Oh hi there, Superchunk. Sometimes my work has perks.
Similar posts: los angeles carpetbalta rugs belgiumoperation flying carpetrugs contemporaryhome made rugsrug childwhite flokati rugs