CLEANING OF EQUIPMENT - SURGICAL INSTRUMENT CLEANING BRUSHES
Cleaning Of Equipment
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- Mental resources
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
The equipment I used today for Sensor Cleaning - IMG 3805
I bought the tweezers as a biology student to dissect worms and other small animals. I had to use it today to remove a brush hair from the inside of my camera. For sensor cleaning I have retired this brush and now use a water based wet cleaning method using q-tips.
We offer industrial & commercial cleaning equipment of premium quality like sweeping machines, scrubber, vacuum cleaners, floor cleaners, jet washers with accessories
Related topics: clean mildew off vinylultrasonic gun cleaning solutioncleaning business equipmentclean windows xp freehow to clean intestines naturallyclean gas ovenclean up my music library