The best t shirt transfer - Northern soul t shirt
The Best T Shirt Transfer
- A student who has enrolled in a different school or college
- An act of selling or moving an athlete to another team
- transfer somebody to a different position or location of work
- An act of moving something or someone to another place
- transportation: the act of moving something from one location to another
- someone who transfers or is transferred from one position to another; "the best student was a transfer from LSU"
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
213/365: eywww no make-up
Actually this is not today's photo. As I have no idea where my mind is, I forgot my sd card in the laptop and I don't carry the transfer cable with me. So, today's *harem concepted photo remained in my cam memory. I took this one with Sec's cam. You can tell something is not right if you noticed that I don't have eye make-up. And nothing is processed here, other than blurring the background as Sec's mom has awful leopard design linens :))) Well this is my best for today. I am tired and I have to go back to work... Have a great weekend flickr! Random Fact: I think make-up is magic :)
my sam t-shirt
Polaroid image transfers on a t-shirt. Type 669 film. This is the beginning of what I submitted to the t-shirt show. I had trouble w/ the emulsion running so I ended up cutting the images out of this t-shirt and sewing them onto a clean shirt. It turned out pretty well. I don't have a picture of the final shirt. Obviously to do image transfers on to fabric, it is best to do them dry, but I didn't quite get that process done before the show.