Gildan heavy cotton t shirts - Vintage college t shirt - Wear your t shirt.
Gildan Heavy Cotton T Shirts
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- Gildan Activewear Inc. ( ) Gildan is a vertically-integrated marketer and manufacturer of quality branded basic apparel and hosiery. The Company is the leading supplier of activewear for the screenprint market in the U.S. and Canada.
- An important person
- of comparatively great physical weight or density; "a heavy load"; "lead is a heavy metal"; "heavy mahogany furniture"
- A thing, such as a vehicle, that is large or heavy of its kind
- an actor who plays villainous roles
- A large, strong man, esp. one hired for protection
- slowly as if burdened by much weight; "time hung heavy on their hands"
Full colour print on quality 205gsm Gildan Ultra Heavy Cotton t-shirt. This one is special because if you look at the other tee's the outline of the design is in black, so black on black doesnt stand out. Hence the white outline adds a nice emphasising touch the black version.
Full colour print on quality 205gsm Gildan Ultra Heavy Cotton t-shirt.