MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR CARGO PILOT - FLIGHTS TO FLORIDA FROM UK.
Microsoft Flight Simulator Cargo Pilot
- Microsoft Flight is the working title of a new flight simulation application from Microsoft.http://www.pocket-lint.
- A machine with a similar set of controls designed to provide a realistic imitation of the operation of a vehicle, aircraft, or other complex system, used for training purposes
- A program enabling a computer to execute programs written for a different computer
- Simulation is the imitation of some real thing, state of affairs, or process. The act of simulating something generally entails representing certain key characteristics or behaviours of a selected physical or abstract system.
- a machine that simulates an environment for the purpose of training or research
- Simulator is a genus of small freshwater snails or limpets, aquatic gastropod mollusks in the family Planorbidae.
- goods carried by a large vehicle
- Cargo is a 2006 thriller film. It was directed by Clive Gordon, produced by Andrea Calderwood and Juan Gordon, and written by Paul Laverty. The film features the actors Peter Mullan, Daniel Bruhl, Luis Tosar, Samuli Edelmann and Gary Lewis.
- Goods carried on a ship, aircraft, or motor vehicle
- Cargo (or freight) is goods or produce transported, generally for commercial gain, by ship, aircraft, train, van or truck. In modern times, containers are used in most intermodal long-haul cargo transport.
- someone who is licensed to operate an aircraft in flight
- Test (a plan, project, etc.) before introducing it more widely
- a person qualified to guide ships through difficult waters going into or out of a harbor
- Act as a pilot of (an aircraft or ship)
- Guide; steer
- fly: operate an airplane; "The pilot flew to Cuba"
microsoft flight simulator cargo pilot - DC-10 Collection
DC-10 Collection Expansion for Flight Simulator X & 2004 DVD
DC-10 Collection Expansion for Flight Simulator X & 2004 DVD for PC Gives you the highest quality of model design and textures, animations and flight model characteristics Featuring a massive 38 high-quality worldwide liveries spread over 15 model variations, the DC-10 is the latest release in our F-Lite range. Also included as a bonus in this package is the USAF KC-10A Extender and Royal Dutch Air Force KDC-10A air-to-air refueling tankers with animated fuel drogues and boom! One of the first wide body airliners, the DC-10 features three engines with the centre engine positioned in the vertical tail.
How scary is this? This is a flight simulator for a Blackhawk used by the US Army. I tried it with a Blackhawk pilot who told me that I was better than most students and I should be a pilot. Hmmm... what do you think?
Simulators & Head Displays Gallery:017
This jet simulator was built at Ride and Show Engineering in San Dimas Ca. Connie and I did the video projection system and the interface unit that married the software to the hydraulics.