COOKING VENISON STEAKS : COOKING MN : COOKING MITTENS.
Cooking Venison Steaks
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Venison is the culinary name for meat from the family Cervidae. Deer meat, whether hunted or farmed, is termed venison.
- Meat from a deer
- The meat of a deer. Carnal term (sarconym) for deer
- meat from a deer used as food
- High-quality beef taken from the hindquarters of the animal, typically cut into thick slices that are cooked by broiling or frying
- A thick slice of such beef or other high-quality meat or fish
- Poorer-quality beef that is cubed or ground and cooked more slowly by braising or stewing
- (Steak (album)) Steak: Music From The Motion Picture is a 2007 album by Sebastien Tellier, Mr Oizo and SebastiAn. It is the soundtrack to the film directed by Quentin Dupieux (Mr. Oizo).
- (steak) a slice of meat cut from the fleshy part of an animal or large fish
- A steak (from Old Norse '''', "roast") is a cut of meat (usually beef). Most steaks are cut perpendicular to the muscle fibres, improving the perceived tenderness of the meat. In North America, steaks are typically served grilled, pan-fried, or broiled.
Fried Venison Steak on Wild Mushroom Risotto
Short recipe: Fry the venison steak to your liking (mine was medium rare) and keep warm to rest. Risotto: Make your basic risotto, adding the reconstituted mushrooms, just before your first ladle of stock (I added the soaking liquor to the stock which explains the dark colour). For serving, plate the risotto and top with the sliced meat. (sorry, I screwed up the plating, that was supposed to be a nice fan but didn't have the time and patience to correct it).
Garlic and Herb Marinated Venison
May 8th 2010 Garlic and herb marinated local venison steak with a red wine reduction. Brace of Pheasants, Plush, Dorset.
See also: cooking smart magazinedynamic cookingonly new cooking gamescooking lessons new yorkcooking tips techniquescooking show bloopersnorthern cooking questcooking tilapia fillets