Bicycle Sticker : Gt Force 2.0 Mountain Bike 2011 : Ellsworth Truth Mountain Bike.
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- ride a bicycle
- In graph theory, a pseudoforest is an undirected graphThe kind of undirected graph considered here is often called a multigraph or pseudograph, to distinguish it from a simple graph. in which every connected component has at most one cycle.
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- spine: a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
- poser: a particularly difficult or baffling question or problem
- An adhesive label or notice, generally printed or illustrated
- gummed label: an adhesive label
bicycle sticker - 3M 198
3M 198 Scotch 1" x 36" Reflective Tape, White (Silver)
3M 198 Scotch 1" x 36" Reflective Tape, White3M is a diversified technology company serving customers and communities with innovative products and services. 3M is committed to actively contributing to sustainable development through environmental protection, social responsibility and economic progress.Scotch Reflective Tape is easy to apply. Use for nighttime reflective marking of bicycles, mailboxes, fence post, etc.3M 198 Scotch 1" x 36" Reflective Tape, White Features:; White coloring for night-time brightness; Ideal for signs, mailboxes, bicycles, driveway markers, etc...; 1" x 36"; Carded
The typefaces on this sticker are a disaster. The Chinese is what I call "little teenage girl Chinese" and the English is a heavy gothic. They don't mix well. It's from Taiwan's "best" university, National Taiwan University. Oh, and that 95 and 96 in the stickers? That's the year... the Republic of China (Taiwan) uses a year system that started in 1911.. so this is year 97. Try taking your birthdate and subtracting 11 from it. I hate writing that I was born in year 70.
Thanks for favoriting this. It reminded me to tag it and add a description. The Utilikilt sticker is from my buddy Kelt, and the rest are from Bike Punk. If you send the nice folks at Bike Punk a SASE and maybe a stamp or two they will send you a few stickers. I'm still nine years old with 'STP' on the brain when it comes to stickers.
Fabulous Fun Shaped Reflective Stickers. Bicycle reflectors are an easy way to increase your safety on a bike by enhancing your visibility in low light or nighttime conditions. Fun Reflector reflective stickers are fun shapes made from durable 3m Scotchlite material. Fun Reflectors are an easy to apply decals that adhere to your bike, helmet, fenders or most hard surfaces. Choose from our many designs and colors that will add style to your ride. Don't forget Fun Reflectors also work great on your Vespa scooter, kayak, canoe, snowmobile, or as a trail marker. Be seen!