Make up your mind music - Airbrush makeup supplies - Tips on makeup application.
Make Up Your Mind Music
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds; "he fell asleep to the music of the wind chimes"
- The vocal or instrumental sound produced in this way
- an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
- The art or science of combining vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion
- A sound perceived as pleasingly harmonious
- musical activity (singing or whistling etc.); "his music was his central interest"
- Be distressed, annoyed, or worried by
- Have an objection to
- Be reluctant to do something (often used in polite requests)
- be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by; "I don't mind your behavior"
- that which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason; "his mind wandered"; "I couldn't get his words out of my head"
- be concerned with or about something or somebody
make up your mind music - A Whole
A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future
The future belongs to a different kind of person with a different kind of mind: artists, inventors, storytellers-creative and holistic "right-brain" thinkers whose abilities mark the fault line between who gets ahead and who doesn't.
Drawing on research from around the world, Pink outlines the six fundamentally human abilities that are absolute essentials for professional success and personal fulfillment-and reveals how to master them. A Whole New Mind takes readers to a daring new place, and a provocative and necessary new way of thinking about a future that's already here.
Goddess of Music (check the largest size)
An organization in India asked that I make this for them. Nothing used to create the image but the sheet music. It flows like poetry. The background matches the color of the sheet music more closely than represented here, so the notes really jump out in person. This is my favorite kind of project. .. this music was taken from "One Heart, One Mind" by Johann Strauss.
Make Up Your Mind
©Jeremie Malengreaux Heaven's Door Festival 2008
make up your mind music
We are all dwellers in two kingdoms, the inner kingdom, the kingdom of the mind and spirit, and the outer kingdom, that of the body and the physical universe about us. In the former, the kingdom of the unseen, lie the silent, subtle forces that are continually determining, and with exact precision, the conditions of the latter. To strike the right balance in life is one of the supreme essentials of all successful living. We must work, for we must have bread. We require other things than bread. They are not only valuable, comfortable, but necessary. It is a dumb, stolid being, however, who does not realize that life consists of more than these. They spell mere existence, not abundance, fullness of life.